To Apply for this Job Click Here
Lakeshore is currently partnering with a company in Denver to fill an opening on their team for an HR Admin. This is a direct hire position paying $60,000-$70,000 with parking expenses paid for and eligible for an annual bonus!
This is a great opportunity for someone with 3+ years of experience in HR with payroll experience. This offers a hybrid work schedule with 3 days in the office and 2 remote with flexible start and end times.
- Processes and funds bi-weekly payroll for 500 plus multi-state employees.
- Calculates entity and capital expenditure billing for the Accounting Department.
- Manages payroll general ledger entries and reports for Accounting.
- Ensures all garnishments, levies, and payroll taxes are processed and filed by the payroll vendor.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll and benefit accruals.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing systems and procedures to comply with federal, state and local laws.
- Manages Company Relocation Program.
- Prepares compliance reporting (AAP, EEO, VETS-100).
- Assists with annual audits (Worker’s Compensation, 401k).
- Completes verifications of employment.
- Provide administrative support to the HR Business Partner with the recruiting process.
- Provide support for special projects, perform research and assist with other tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience with Excel required and Paychex preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in payroll processing in a multi-state environment is required.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local laws relating to Human Resources with an emphasis in payroll administration.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of HRIS software packages and Microsoft Suite Products.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure to meet deadlines while maintaining the highest quality of work product.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Team player who is driven, focused and proactive.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of company and employee confidentiality at all times