Business Development Manager, PA
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Business Development Manager for one of their clients, a company based in King of Prussia, PA. This is a hybrid, direct hire position. This position pays $70k – $90k (depending on experience) and is commission eligible. There is also a 10% estimated annual bonus.
Lakeshore Talent is seeking a Business Development Manager responsible for helping the organization continue its track record of high growth. The BDM will assist with driving sales results for the Company’s staffing & recruiter services line of business through various sales strategies, working with a manager to devise sales tactic, and creating and selling new business. A qualified candidate requires strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the willingness to negotiate and close deals.
- Work with Manager to develop plans and strategies for generating new business and achieving the Company’s revenue goals and sales quotas within a defined territory
- Qualifying leads seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers via outbound cold call and email strategies.
- Manage pipeline and sales data in company CRM; analyze market opportunities, target prospects, document and archive sales activity
- Consultative introductory discussions with staffing company owners and C-Level executives to target and convert leads into prospects
- Ability to knowledgably speak to industry trends, changes and challenges with senior level business owners
- Identify client’s pain points and offering a solution via our service lines and building relationships with Staffing firm owners
- Understand Company resources, strengths and collaborate with internal members to develop and sell solutions that address customer’s objectives
- Implement the Staffing Sales program for the defined target maintaining a minimum of 400 prospects contacts at all times
- Manage contact points of prospect list as defined in the Staffing & Recruiter Services Sales program
- Develop trusted relationships with business owners and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Work with Manager to develop sales strategies, create cost analyses/proposals for business owners, and provide detailed sales forecasting
- Lead presentations and proposal meetings
- Utilize marketing materials to develop customized proposals for services based on each prospect’s unique needs.
- Coordinate contracts to secure new members and provide information related to required paperwork, and set-up documents
- Advise of any contract changes, as required
- Contribute to marketing campaigns and other activities in cooperation with the Marketing Department
- Four-year degree along with 3-5 years of B2B sales experience with successful track records
- Self-motivated with prior successful experience in complex sales of an intangible service
- Staffing industry background, preferably at a level commensurate with position
- Prior experience in a B2B services business, preferably professional services, ideally PEO, HRO or similar
- Prior experience selling intangibles to the contingent workforce services sector
- Knowledge of staffing industry, software & technology
- Verifiable sales results – commission statement and sales production
- Outgoing, articulate professional, with solid organizational and time management skills, persuasiveness, problem-solving skills, strong negotiating skills, and business writing ability.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Eligible for variable compensation plan based on performance and company goals
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Voluntary life insurance
- Many more ancillary benefits