Remote AP Specialist – Canada
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking an AP Specialist for one of their clients, a global organization, for their operations in Canada. This is a remote contract position working out of the Eastern Time Zone and pays $40-$50 per hour (depending on experience). This is a 10-12 month contract with potential for extension.
Background and Covid vaccine required upon hire.
As an AP Specialist you will support our Canada AP Supervisor, and be responsible for resolving escalations from end users, resolving missed and/or late payments and clearing of GRIR accounts.
- Support Canada AP Supervisor in daily governance activities.
- Vendor Statement Reconciliation.
- Responsible for AP Helpdesk activity.
- Responsible for Critical vendors.
- Ad hoc invoice processing.
- Engage AP stakeholders to resolve open invoices as necessary.
- Reconcile GRIR accounts and review reports out of SAP Ariba and invoice ticketing tool to ensure timely payments and escalate where necessary.
- Support functional transformation projects/objectives.
- Prior experience with Accounts Payable processes.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements as they relate to AP.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and prioritize work appropriately.
- SAP S/4HANA experience a plus.
- SAP Ariba experience a plus.