To Apply for this Job Click Here
Lakeshore Talent is partnered with a large and reputable healthcare organization in their search for an Payroll Technician to support their hospital network based in Centennial, CO. This position requires on site training with remote flexibility following the training period.
Location: Centennial, CO – with remote flexibility after training
Pay: $23-25 per hour
Contract Length: 3 months to start, with high potential for extension or hire
- Responsible for reviewing and auditing payroll information before and after each bi-weekly processing.
- Data entry of miscellaneous employee information (i.e. LOA’s, pay adjustments, PTO and accruals, deductions, etc.)
- Perform research as necessary to provide employees with information on time entry, PTO/EIB balances, past wage history, etc.
- Processes terminations when received by HR.
- Responsible for PTO plan adjustments, accruals, payouts and purges for all associates.
- Filing of payroll documentation after each pay period.
- Opens and distributes all incoming mail.
- Answering helpline calls from employees and managers.
- Researching / resolving issues regarding employee
pay and benefits.
- Special projects as assigned by the manager or senior administrator.
What you Bring:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Associates Degree, preferred
- Experience with Lawson and Kronos, required
- 1+ year of Payroll experience, required
- Healthcare payroll experience, preferred
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical, and accounting skills
- High level of precision and attention to detail
Because this position is in a healthcare setting, employees must have up-to-date vaccinations (MMR, Varicella, Tdap, Covid-19)
Job ID: 47887