Systems Administrator – Citrix XenMobile
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Lakeshore Talent is partnered with a well-known hospital system in their search for a Citrix XenMobile Administrator to support the Information Technology (Citrix) department in Denver, CO!
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm with flexibility to work nights and weekends – average of 2-3 nights/month, average of 5-7 weekend/afterhours issues/month
Contract Length: 3 months to start with potential to extend or go permanent!
Citrix XenMobile administrator, you will need to have a combination of technical and nontechnical skills. Overall, a successful Citrix XenMobile administrator will have a combination of technical expertise and strong communication and problem-solving skills to manage and support the mobile devices and applications within the organization.
- Gather requests
- Build new policies
- Manage template
- Deploy to employees and sometimes patients
Some of the key skills required include:
- Knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application and Management (MAM) technologies
- Experience with Citrix XenMobile deployment, configuration, and administration
- Understanding of network and security protocols, such as VPN, SSL, and LDAP
- Familiarity with enterprise mobile operating systems, such as iOS, Android, and Windows
- Knowledge of cloud computing, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to XenMobile
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as developers, IT administrators, and end-users
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing requirements
- Attention to detail and ability to document processes and procedures
- Citrix Repoint Manager
- IT systems administration
- Cloud counsel administration
- Heavy IT
Because this position is in a healthcare setting, immunizations must be up to date including a proof of vaccination for Covid-19.
JOB ID 47916