EA to CEO
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Lakeshore Talent has partnered with a large organization for an exiting opportunity to support the CEO as an Executive Assistant! This is a hybrid position that will be working out of the Denver Tech Center paying $87-$114K with an 8% bonus target.
We are seeking candidates that have 8 years of executive assistant experience with 5 years of experience supporting a CEO for a global, publicly traded organization.
- Provide administrative support to the office of the CEO.
- Support the team with planning and logistics related to board meetings, as well as planning, scheduling, and handling logistics for company-related events.
- Coordinate and arrange internal and external meetings and prepare materials and items for each meeting, including A/V equipment.
- Composing, editing, proofing, formatting for important correspondence and documents.
- Assist with research, and responsible for generating reports, and taking meeting minutes as needed.
- Receiving and relaying messages from both internal and external stakeholders, managing the time/interaction the CEO has with external and internal sources.
- Arrange for and coordinate extensive domestic and international travel, with consistent follow-up to facilitate travel.
- Support executive with calendar management, recognizing the global nature of the executive leadership team.
- Handle confidential business and personnel information and time critical material with the highest level of tact and discretion.
- Receive and review all mail, and discerning what needs to be brought to the executive’s attention.
- Complete expense reports for executive, and work with Purchase Orders.
- Assistance with personal business for executive, including travel arrangements.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role with a global company
- At least 8 years of administrative support experience, with a minimum of 5 years supporting a senior executive.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in using office software and equipment, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information appropriately.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Confidential and tactful, high level of integrity
- Professional demeanor and ability to work under tight deadlines while handling multiple projects.
- Associate’s degree in business administration or related field, or a combination of certificates and work experience as an executive assistant.