To Apply for this Job Click Here
Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for one of their clients, a well-known company, based out of Chicago, Illinois. This is a hybrid (1-2 days a week in office), 2-month contract position and pays $27.00 per hour.
Background check required upon hire.
Must have the following recent experience of 2-3 years: Managing calendars for executive, booking domestic and international travel and completing expense reports using Concur.
As the administrative assistant you will provide support to Senior Directors and VP Level Officers.
- Basic understanding of and ability to identify various commercial documents.
- Develop daily working relationships with dozens of business clients in various business functions.
- Manage the life cycle of certain contracts from drafting through signing and retention.
- Resolve routine issues during intake process and consult with attorneys or paralegal if required.
- Work closely with the Global Workforce Solutions department on ensuring contract and staff augmentation engagement requests comply with applicable company policies and escalate issues, where necessary, to attorneys or paralegal.
- Maintain and update contract database for matter status.
- Handle regular communications with business clients, suppliers, and consultants.
- Receive, organize, and manage record and file requests and deliveries.
- Receive, organize, and distribute incoming mail for principals.
- Tracking project timelines for the team.
- Intermediate-level calendar management and meeting coordination
- Travel planning including logistics and expense reporting.
- Document production and editing.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with professional staff at all levels.
- Able to handle a large volume of matters from multiple individuals and prioritize matters in a fast-paced environment.
- Use technology appropriately.
- Comfortable working in a paperless environment, with electronic documents and electronic records management.
- Understand team’s goals, contribute to the team’s success by being an active participant and promote a shared responsibility for achieving results.
- Lead the team in the use of and application of software programs such as Word, Excel, Team Connect, Beeline, DocuSign, etc.
- Demonstrate high work-ethic, collaboration and cooperation with team, reliability, and ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to work in team environment as well as the ability to work independently.