Lakeshore Talent is partnered with a large healthcare organization in their search for a Central Supply Assistant to support a hospital in downtown Chicago, IL.
Shift: 9:30 pm- 6:00 am
Pay Rate: $20/hr,
Contract Length: 3 months to start with potential to go perm
Because this position is in a healthcare setting, all immunizations must be up to date (MMR, Varicella, Tdap, seasonal flu, and Covid-19).
- Assist with tasks related to product receipt, distribution, and replenishment.
- Manage all inventory in the assigned department(s) including but not limited to daily replenishment and order confirmation.
- Successfully troubleshoot issues regarding purchase orders, receipts, product loaners, credits, substitutes and stock outs.
- Routine assessments for expired, damaged and recalled supplies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to move at a moderate to fast pace with lots of walking, lifting, and rotating
- Comfortable with moderate labor
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management experience, preferred
JOB ID: 48314