Lakeshore Talent is partnered with a reputable healthcare network based in Colorado Springs, CO in their search for a Remote Trauma Registrar. This position is a 3 month contract role that is 100% remote – with a potential for extension or hire!
Shift: Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Fully Remote)
An employee in this position may be called upon to do any or all of the following essential functions. These examples do not include all of the functions which the employee may be expected to perform.
- Organizes and enters data into registry database(s).
- Reviews, analyzes, and reports on relevant data.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, federal and organization requirements.
- Performs on-going quality assurance and data validation assessments to ensure accuracy of data and to meet regulatory compliance and accreditation standards.
- Participates and assists with quality improvement studies.
- Generates reports and communicates findings.
- Ensures regulatory reporting requirements are met.
- EDUCATION – High School Diploma or equivalent.
- CAISS and CSTR
- EXPERIENCE – Two years of medical coding or relevant experience.
- 3-5 years working in trauma registry at a Level 1 or 2 Trauma Center
- EQUIVALENCY – An Associate or higher degree, in a related field, may substitute for the experience requirements on a year for year basis.