Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Remote Technical Support Specialist for one of their clients, a tech company based out of Westminster, CO. This is a FULLY REMOTE, position paying $19/hr.
Candidates must be able to work ANY of the below shifts (listed in Mountain Time):
Shift 1: Saturday 8am-4:30pm, Tuesday-Friday 6am-2:30pm (Sunday/Monday off)
Shift 2: Tuesday-Saturday 8am-4:30pm (Sunday/Monday off)
Shift 3: Sunday 8am-4:30pm, Monday-Thursday 6am-2:30pm (Friday/Saturday off)
Background check and drug screen (excluding THC) required upon hire.
The Technical Support Specialist will assist customers by phone with troubleshooting and incident creation to resolve customer issues. This position will support and resolve customer’s issues, create/update trouble tickets, and work between multiple systems. Ideal candidates will possess excellent customer service skills, technical skills, and have a willingness to learn, be trained and develop key technical skills to support customers.
- Provide first level phone support, performing problem recognition, research, isolation in a Linux environment, resolving hardware & software issues or escalating issues to Tier 2 team
- Assist inexperienced or nontechnical end users in resolving issues
- Diagnoses browser and networking issues
- Records and/or maintains accurate information within ticketing system
- Interfaces directly with customers to ensure their issue(s) are resolved and a superior customer experience is provided
- Work in a team environment
- Coordinating, working with and following up on work performed by field techs
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Possess technical aptitude for performing technical tasks to resolve customer issues
- Ability to work a flexible or rotating schedule, including some weekends and evenings
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must have excellent customer service skills and manage time well, working with multiple clients at the same time
- Proficient in configuring, and troubleshooting production services
- Understanding of basic Linux commands
- Inbound/Outbound technical support center experience preferred
- Customer facing experience preferred