Do you have inside sales or call center technical support experience? Have you proven your ability to build rapport with prospects and customers over the phone? Would you be interested in an inside sales role that has very little cold calling with leads who have already opted into your follow-up?
If so, we would love to hear from you! Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative for one of their clients located in Thornton, CO. This is a full-time position paying $20-24/hr (depending on experience) plus commission.
Through outbound calls, emails, and timely follow-up, the Inside Sales Representative is primarily accountable for helping convert pro contractors to customers. The position also supports dealers by helping connect them to converted pros and through the support of retail merchandising campaigns. This is not a high-pressure phone sales environment. Prospects are already interested in the company’s products.
- Follow up on customer inquiries and ensure samples are received.
- Understand when the samples are going to be used by customers.
- Help provide tips for success.
- Capture feedback from customers and prospective customers.
- Update customer records.
- Introduce the prospective customers to more products through additional samples.
- Possess professional phone etiquette with 1-3 years of call center technical support or inside sales experience
- Be comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Have 1-3 years of CRM, data input experience
- Possess meticulous attention to detail
- Salesforce experience
- Experience with lean and/or process improvement methods
- Experience within the home improvement industry
- Tuition reimbursements
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive PTO and benefits packages
- Opportunities for career advancement