Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking an AP Specialist for one of their clients located in Denver, CO. This is a hybrid, full-time position paying up to $24/hr (depending on experience). Currently requires 1x per week in office.
Background check and drug screen (excluding THC) required upon hire.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you would be responsible for reviewing all incoming invoices for accuracy and preparing payment authorizations following the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and company policies and procedures.
- Perform full cycle A/P transactions to ensure accurate and timely payment processing
- Review electronic invoices for correct vendor and invoice information
- Receive and code high volume invoices
- Reviews daily email and addresses issues with vendors and internal customers
- Reconciles past due balances
- Matches PO numbers with invoices and verifies PO items and contract prices match
- Work with purchasing team to remedy PO and receiving issues
- Corrects entries as directed by the Accounts Payable Manager
- Timely responses to internal and external vendor inquires/issues
- Ensures that checks are mailed the next business day of computer run date in order to provide timely payment of expenses
- Additional various accounting duties may be assigned
- 3+ yrs Accounts Payable experience with Associate’s Degree in Accounting OR High School Diploma/GED and 5+ yrs Accounts Payable experience
- Experience and working knowledge of basic office machines.
- Must be able to type at least 45 wpm and use 10-key by touch.
- Intermediate skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
Qualified applicants please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org