Lakeshore Talent is partnering with a nationwide distribution company in search of an Accounts Payable Supervisor for their Imaging Team. This is a direct hire position looking to pay a salary of $60,000-$63,000 + 15% annual incentive bonus.
HOURS: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
LOCATION: Englewood, CO 80112 (the team is working remotely through Labor Day and will slowly start coming back into the office in the fall)
BENEFITS: Total compensation packages designed to help associates lead healthy lives at work and at home, which include flexible benefits for individuals and families that are focused on health and wellness, financial security, and work-life balance.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The primary function of the Imaging AP Supervisor is to supervise the daily operational activities which includes oversight for 7+ direct reports. This role will serve as a point of contact for incoming invoices for payment and ensure accurate and timely invoice validation. A successful Imaging AP Supervisor will understand and champion the Imaging processing deliverables, work with the team to achieve those quality and timing goals, provide supervision of daily team activities, drive process improvements and create and maintain metrics/reporting.
- Supervise associates to include, but not limited to: staffing, training, coaching, performance management and problem resolution.
- Monitor workflow queues; prioritize and distribute workload to drive accuracy and volume expectations.
- Drive effective approach to problem analysis and issue resolution.
- Ensure relevant AP metrics are achieved or exceeded. Execute and monitor key metrics to measure departmental performance. Develop, maintain and communicate dashboard, metrics, reporting, and other performance tracking mechanisms.
- Ensure compliance of written policies and procedures.
- Identify and drive process improvement activities to reduce validation time, increase accuracy, and increase overall vendor satisfaction.
- Foster a strong, trusting relationship with field staff, Corporate and vendors in the shared service environment. Be the escalation point for various internal and external customers.
- Assist with special projects as requested.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related fields
- 4-6 years of experience in Accounts Payable in a highly automated environment.
- Knowledge of a major ERP applications (i.e. SAP, Oracle, Lawson, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Job ID: 42608