Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Bilingual HR Service Center Admin for one of their clients based out of Denver, Colorado. This is a 6-month contract position (could be extended) and pays $27 – $30 per hour (depending on experience). This is a fully remote role and candidates can live anywhere in the US or Canada.
Background check, drug screen and Covid vaccination required upon hire.
This role provides HR assistance to employees, in the form of accurate, consistent, and timely responses to inquiries from various contact channels – phone, email, chat and in-person. Responsible for helping current and former employees find answers to their questions and solve their complex HR problems. This role provides support for core HR programs, projects, communications, and platforms; supports HR data entry, process administration and documentation and continuous improvement.
- Provide friendly, supportive guidance to employees and managers on information requests, self-service transactions, workflow, and HR portals.
- Provide support for HR programs and projects including planning, partners, administration/execution and tracking of outcomes.
- Provides work intake for customer-related data gathering and holistic issue resolution.
- Provide data management support across Human Resources including data entry, data clean-up and ensuring integrity of data to meet quality control procedures and performance metrics.
- Support end to end onboarding process, intake, customer experience and process improvement.
- Supports various tasks in the HR Service Center in the scope of HR and benefits administration.
- Supports testing, distribution list requests, reporting, audits and information requests from legal team and other HR functional partners.
- Supports purchasing and invoicing administration and related process improvement.
- Maintains online HR content across several platforms; regularly reviews and ensures accuracy and relevance of content for Americas audience.
- Serve as liaison to our HR functional partners, HR team and business partners when process or policy issues require acceleration.
- Ensure that all manual filing is current and accurate.
- Must be able to handle highly confidential material on a continual basis in a professional manner.
- Acts with attention to detail, delivering accurate work within timeframes and Service Level Agreements.
- Accurately documents inquiries and maintain data accuracy.
- Identifies and eliminates single points of failure in alignment with greater HR Service Delivery Team.
- Maintains process documentation and drives continuous improvement.
- Ability to speak Spanish and French is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP, SuccessFactors, Employee Central, ServiceNow and Benefit Focus preferred.
- General knowledge of U.S. federal and state employment laws preferred.
- Knowledge of multi-provincial Canadian employment law or local laws in Mexico, Argentina, Peru, or Suriname advantageous.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
- Must have ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Word and Excel applications.
- Strong PC skills using MS office software.
- Ability to manage work across all areas of the business and function successfully within a multinational/cultural environment.
- Minimum two to five years of proven experience or equivalent combination of training and experience are vital, Human Resources preferred.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and multi-tasking is a must.
- Problem identification and commitment to action on identified issues.
- Must be detail oriented and quality driven.
- Ability to support multiple time zones across the America.
- Incumbent must exemplify core values.