Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Business Development Manager for one of their clients, a large global company based in Houston, TX. This is a remote, direct hire position (applicants must reside in Texas). This position pays $60k – $80k (depending on experience) and is commission eligible.
Lakeshore Talent is seeking a Business Development Manager responsible for helping the organization continue its track record of high growth. The successful candidate will have experience consulting to and developing relationships with small and medium sized independent recruitment business owners. They’ll operate with high integrity in a fast-paced environment where it’s not uncommon to close multiple opportunities in one day. We’re looking for people with an assertive self-directed style seeking to fast track their sales career. Candidates must be able to hit the ground running and produce immediate results.
- Research, identify, initiate and nurture relationships to develop potential new business leads
- Manage a high volume of outbound calls to warm marketing lists to uncover qualified opportunities
- Manage pipeline data in a sales database; analyze market opportunities and target prospects
- Consultative introductory discussions with independent recruiters and recruiting firms to target and convert leads into prospects.
- Develop trusting relationships
- Present solutions, assist in developing presentations and conducting proposal meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management or relevant field
- Min. 2 – 3 years of business-to-business sales experience with a successful track record
- Experience communicating with business owners and executives of small to mid-sized businesses
- Experience selling a service solution
- Self-motivated with prior successful experience in sales of an intangible
- Prior experience in a B-to-B services business, preferably in outsourcing or professional services, ideally in staffing, recruiting or similar workforce solutions
- Engaging, articulate professional, with solid organizational and time management skills, persuasiveness, problem-solving skills, articulate and possesses good writing skills.
- Ability to travel overnight within the U.S. up to 20% of time or potentially relocate.
- Eligible for variable compensation plan based on performance and company goals
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Voluntary life insurance
- Many more ancillary benefits