Lakeshore Talent is partnering with a well-known hospital system in search of a Call Center Representative for their call center in Colorado Springs, CO. This is a great opportunity for candidates with a passion for healthcare to get their foot in the door with an amazing healthcare company.
CONTRACT LENGTH: 4 months to start with potential for extension or hire
SHIFT: The Call Center is open Monday-Saturday, 7am-6pm, and employees will work varied shifts during that time for a total of 40 hours per week
- Support COVID volumes/inbound calls for the call center, including scheduling for antibody therapies.
- Register new patients, schedule appointments, transfer calls to appropriate personnel, and coordinate communication between business units.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ year of recent call center or administrative experience
- Basic computer knowledge and grammatical skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Excellent work history
- Candidates should be professional, reliable and willing to work
- Because this position is in a healthcare setting, immunization records must be up-to-date (MMR, Varicella, Tdap, Flu, Covid-19).
JOB ID 45141