Lakeshore Talent is seeking qualified Caregivers for a high-end Memory Care facility in Louisville, CO. This position is paying $14-$15/hr.
Day shift: 6:00 am-2:30 pm
Mid Shift: 2:30 pm-11:00 pm
Night Shift: 10:30 pm-6:30 am
Care Partners provide basic nursing care to residents within the scope of nursing assistant responsibilities and performs basic nursing procedures under the direction of a licensed nurse. They also will assist with dining services, care of resident laundry needs, programming goals with the activity department, and perform other duties as assigned.
- Partner with our licensed nurses to provide the highest quality of care and service to our residents
- Duties may include intake and output, measuring height and weight, vital signs, specimen collection, catheter care, range of motion exercises, etc.
- Care for the dying resident and provides postmortem care
- Provide personal care for residents as needed, including bathing, showering, shampooing, oral hygiene, skin care, hair care, nail care, dressing, shaving, toileting, transferring, turning and positioning, ambulating, and transporting
- Responsible for participating in and supporting resident activity programs
- Assist residents with nutritional needs, including serving, feeding, providing proper fluid requirements, and offering substitutions when appropriate
- Adhere to strict infection control guidelines and reports any and all exposures to infection in accordance with OSHA policies, and procedures
- Demonstrate awareness of potential hazards and report unsafe conditions to appropriate community staff
- Receive and report on residents’ conditions and changes in conditions to the care manager at the beginning and end of each shift (immediately in cases of emergency)
- Provide privacy and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ensure the residents’ right to make personal choices in agreement with the residents’ service
- Provide care that ensures residents are free from abuse, mistreatment, and neglect, and immediately reports any such instance to the appropriate community staff
- Talent, passion, and desire for interacting with a wide variety of people (residents, resident families, etc.)
- Basic ability to read, write, understand, and speak the English language
- High School graduate or GED preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience as a caregiver preferred, but not required (training provided)
Qualified applicants, please send a copy of your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org