Lakeshore Talent is seeking CNAs for an assisted living facility in Louisville, CO. Candidates must have an active CNA license. Pay for this position is $16-18/hour.
Various shifts available.
Both part-time and full-time available.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs nursing assistant duties such as intake and output, measuring height and weight, vital signs, specimen collection, catheter care, range of motion exercises, etc.
- Document residents’ information accurately and daily on the appropriate forms (i.e. intake and output forms (if ordered), vital sign sheets, and B.M. record, etc.)
- Provide all personal care for residents, including bathing, showering, shampooing, oral hygiene, skin care, hair care, nail care, dressing, shaving, toileting, transferring, turning and positioning, ambulating, and transporting
- Responsible for participating in and supporting resident activity programs
- Assist residents with nutritional needs, including serving, feeding, providing proper fluid requirements, and offering substitutions when appropriate
- Monitor food and fluid intake and offers/provides snacks and fluids between meals
- Adhere to strict infection control guidelines including hand washing and universal precautions
- Report any and all exposures to infection in accordance with OSHA and company guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Demonstrate awareness of potential hazards and reports unsafe conditions to appropriate community staff to maintain a safe environment for residents, families, and staff (i.e. reports spills, faulty equipment, maintains a clear path for resident ambulation, uses wheelchair locks appropriately, etc.)
- Observe and report residents’ condition changes to the care manager immediately and exchanges resident information with the care manager on an ongoing basis
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, & SKILLS:
- State certification and graduation from a state approved nursing assistant training program required
- Knowledge and experience in bedside nursing
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to read thermometers, charts, and testing equipment
- Immediate healthcare coverage for eligible employees working 32 or more hours per week (Full & 3/4 time status)
- Medical, dental and vision plan coverage
- Paid time off (PTO) and sick time for full and part time employees
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
To apply to this position, please send a resume to email@example.com