Lakeshore Talent has partnered with a large IT company to staff a Compensation Consultant. This role is responsible for the administration of global compensation and recognition programs.
- Responsible for pay range administration including annual analysis
- Prepares biweekly and monthly reports, accruals and ad-hoc requests
- Manage Compensation inbox, answering questions and assisting with comp related actions and education
- Provides support for annual compensation process
- Manage salary survey process and data integration into platform
- Conduct job evaluations, job levelling and provide salary recommendations
- Manage recognition programs and vendor
- Ensure data integrity and compliance through audits
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Participate in other projects and initiatives
- Minimum 2 years broadbased compensation, HR experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Background check and drug test
- Global compensation experience
- Technology industry experience
- Sales Incentive experience
- Workday and Payfactors system experience
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
- Profession Human Resources (PHR)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships and influence others
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to problem solve
- Understanding of financial measures, business case creation and measurement
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Ability to use a personal computer. Proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience.
Pay is $32-$35 per hour.
This position could work out of Omaha, NE or Denver, CO
Please include an updated resume.