Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Construction Surveyor for one of their clients, a large company based in Denver, CO. This is an in-office or at job sites, direct hire position and pays $70K-80K (depending on experience). This position has hours of 7am-4/5pm with occasional Saturday work.
We are seeking a Construction Surveyor to work on high volume commercial/ residential builder services including, but not limited to, site staking, building staking, foundation staking and form checks. As directed by the Manager of Self-Perform Survey and for specific projects, perform other duties and take on other responsibilities.
- Utilize robotic total stations, optical/digital levels, and GPS.
- Perform daily downloads of data collector files
- Collect and code data for topographic, utility, structural monitoring, boundary, wetlands, other types of surveys.
- Prepare field notes, sketches, and photos.
- Adhere to company protocols for maintenance and upkeep of survey equipment and vehicles.
- Perform initial control, secondary control, & construction layout with field crews as necessary.
- Assist Self-Perform department in developing and maintaining survey department
- Assist Self-Perform Division. Supervises junior surveyors and hourly personnel as assigned.
- 5 to 7 years experience as a surveyor.
- Wide range of experience in topographic/boundary survey and construction layout.
- Familiarity with operation of survey instruments including electronic robotic total station, digital level, GPS equipment, 3D laser scanner, and data collectors.
- Knowledge of surveying principles and practices; engineering design and construction practices.
- Large project survey including commercial high rise, campus style apartments, senior living, retail and infrastructure projects a plus.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, and Trimble Business Center a plus.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
- Experience in vertical construction is a must