Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Contract Recruiter for one of their clients, a Denver-based organization in the healthcare industry. This is a remote, 2-3 month contract position and pays $34-35/hour (depending on experience).
Background check and drug test required upon hire.
- Manage and implement all recruiting tasks
- Oversee the hiring process.
- Enlist job postings on forums which can source new candidates at the time of hiring such as newspapers, social media, advertisements, etc.
- Source candidates for recruitment.
- Analyze job’s requirements and objectives before publishing the posting.
- Regularly updating job descriptions and requirements.
- Screen job applications and shortlist candidates.
- Conduct interviews of the applicants to filter them further and advance them to the next level relevant to their job posting.
- Collaborating with HR and the management of the recruitment process.
- Present reports on recruitment and analyses the status of recruitment practices regularly to the team and management.
- Network and build contacts to source candidates better in the future.
- Work following company policy and standards.
- 1-2 years prior experience hands on experience with recruiting and sourcing candidates.
- Prior experience in the Human Resources helpful.
- Excellent ability to conduct and administer various kinds of interviews and selection methods respectively.
- Knowledge of skill assessment processes, applicant tracking systems, candidate management systems, and HR databases.
- Excellent communication, people and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of all job descriptions being applied for along with the requirements and responsibilities that come with them.
- Attention to detail.