Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Corporate Recruiter for one of their top clients, a large healthcare organization, with headquarters in the Denver Tech Center. This is a 2-3 month contract and the pay range is $28/hour.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of high-volume recruiting experience required
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Detail oriented, strong multi-tasking skills
- Recruits top candidates for positions on a national basis
- Manages full lifecycle recruiting process from end-to-end; including conducting initial client meetings, identifying job requirements, sourcing candidates, analyzing resumes, conducting preliminary interviews, coordinating interviews, collecting interview feedback, recommending qualified candidates, ensures proper references completed, credential verifications, and pre-employment tasks completed, and coordinating job offer negotiations
- Develops and maintains a database of high-level applicant contacts; determines appropriate advertisement vehicles, including newspapers, trade journals, websites, and social media; manages search campaigns to source qualified candidates from offline and online networks (e.g., researching target companies, leveraging personal executive relationships, and targeting searched on LinkedIn.)
- Conducts special studies and prepares various recruiting and turnover reports as needed; develops and maintains applicant files, appropriate records, and statistics
- Attend appropriate job fairs to ensure organization has a presence and to recruit potential job candidates
- Participates at various school functions aimed at developing interest in healthcare careers
- Serves as initial liaison to job candidates to let them know their status and to make sure they are not lost out of negligence to respond
- Coordinates and schedules interviews with out-of-area candidates and makes all travel arrangements through the system designated travel agency
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of employment laws, HR policies and systems principals in order to refer management personnel and employees to appropriate resources and coordinate recruitment activities.
Job ID: 41389