Lakeshore Talent is looking for qualified candidates for a Customer Repair Coordinator position for a corporate company in the jewelry industry. This is starting as a contract lasting through March.
Pay – $17.50/hour
Location – Centennial, CO. This is an in-office position.
The Shop Job Coordinator I (Temp) position is responsible for supporting the Customer Repair department in maintaining the product lifetime warranty. Additionally, the Shop Job Coordinator I provides administrative support to the stores via the Special Order Department, and its related functions, performing assigned duties with urgency.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Accurately and efficiently process all incoming customer shop jobs received from stores, ensuring receipt of work by stated deadlines.
- As directed, log incoming shop jobs daily, and with the direction of the Shop Job Coordinator II, determine best course of repair work for each job.
- As directed, communicate with various vendors to determine necessary work needed for each item.
- Communicate with store personnel on all levels to update status of jobs, keeping them appraised of potential issues.
- As directed, fill shop jobs with inventory to complete repair work.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records of all jobs.
- As directed, conduct and maintain monthly inventory processes, ensuring accurate inventory records.
- Provide support to other members of the team, while working closely with the Special Order Group.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess excellent manual dexterity with small items, including the ability to use a 10x loop.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Intermediate skills with Outlook, Excel, and Word.