Lakeshore is currently seeking candidates for a Customer Support Representative position with a leading company in the credit information/information management services industry. This will be a contract-to-hire role paying $19/hr.
LOCATION: 100% remote (company offices are located in the Denver Tech Center)
HOURS: Monday-Friday 7/7:30am – 4/4:30pm (hours for the first 3 weeks will be 8:00am-5:00pm due to training)
OVERVIEW: Customer Service Representatives will provide customer service & support to small businesses, landlords and large, multi-family communities nationwide that signed up for programs to help them with renting and hiring decisions by offering background & credit checks.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge about our industry, products, and services to effectively support customers and consumers.
- Answering and supporting customer and consumer questions, concerns and issues in a professional, respectful, and courteous manner, with a focus on one call resolution.
- Adhering to established processes and procedures for best practices in providing Customer Support.
- Applying knowledge of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), fair housing and employment laws to communications with customers and consumers.
- Maintaining quality performance through adherence to inbound call center key performance indicators and quality expectations.
- Providing feedback to our product teams and leadership to identify and drive suggestions for product features and enhancements that will make interacting with our products and services easy and simple for our customers and increase value to our customers
- Ongoing evaluation of process and procedures, both ours and our customers, to identify opportunities for improvement and increased customer satisfaction.
- Previous customer service experience
- Positive attitude and the ability to focus on finding creative solutions
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook and Word.
- Strong understanding of modern technology (examples: social media, tablets, smart phones, etc.)
Job ID: 42762