Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for one of their clients, a Denver-based company. This is a remote, contract to hire position and pays $18/hour.
Background check required upon hire.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to be the go-to for information and solution for the company as they work to build their vacation rental business and provide 5-star experiences to guests. This role is intended to reduce written communication backlogs and maintain service levels during the company’s peak season. You’ll build loyalty one interaction at a time by providing thoughtful, compassionate assistance.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience, using emotional intelligence and problem-solving skills to provide accurate answers and find solutions
- Interact with owners over email in a professional manner that seeks to understand before providing solutions
- Support Owners in making changes and updates to their listings and bookings
- Help owners navigate s systems, policies, and processes
- Collaborate with teammates in Owner Success and across the company to provide timely solutions that support both guests and homeowners
- Categorize incoming emails to ensure work is appropriately routed
- Support department goals and service levels by meeting performance standards of 15-20 new interactions responses daily
- Maintain a response time of no more than 24 hours on ongoing interactions
- Must have access to a personal computer
- 1-2 years of experience of email-based customer service
- Excellent written communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Hospitality mindset: you have a passion for the customer experience and a genuine desire to want to help others; you’ll always go the extra mile to make sure the job gets done right
- Willingness to ask questions and communicate openly and honestly in order to gain the knowledge and skills needed to meet performance expectations
- Empathy: you understand other perspectives, listen effectively to recognize and exceed the needs of every stakeholder
- Active-listening: you can make others feel heard by patiently listening to them to understand, not to reply
- Experience using online tools and resources to find information and communicate with other team members
- Basic computer skills required: creating bookmarks, opening new tabs, saving passwords, opening and editing documents, creating and sending emails
- Salesforce, Zoom, and Google Suite experience preferred