Lakeshore Talent is seeking a Desktop Support Tech to join the growing team of a hospital in Chicago.
The Desktop Support Technician will have primary responsibility for maintaining PCs, tablets, printers, phones, including operating systems support. To that purpose, the position provides business-use guidance as well as technical guidance for end user technologies. The role includes hardware and software deployment as necessary.
- 3-7 years in core discipline
- I.T. related certification (in progress or completed)
- Basic support knowledge of operating systems (Windows, OS X/iOS), MS Office products, printers (local, network and label), mobile devices (iPhone, Android, Cisco), Cisco desk phones and networking (wired and wireless).
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work independently, ability to monitor and meet SLA’s, minimal project management experience, experience with technical writing
- Experience with IP telephony management (call manager), DNS, electronic medical record system (EMR), critical/sensitive area support (i.e. OR’s), performing simple hardware repairs, basic TV support, basic A/V support (Cisco, Polycom) and ability to provide executive-level/white glove support