Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Desktop Support Technician for one of their clients, a well-known transportation company, based out of Denver, Colorado. This is a hybrid, contact to hire position to start and pays $24-$28/per hour (depending on experience).
Background and drug screen are required upon hire.
As a Desktop Support Technician, you will perform maintenance for all IT infrastructure needs, you will analyze requirements, resolve problems, install hardware and software solutions and answer calls and emails from internal customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Assist in the repair, inventory tracking, management, and deployment of new systems.
- Upgrade existing systems.
- Daily administration and maintenance of computer devices and user accounts.
- Deliver end-user support over the phone and desk side.
- Available to work on a rotating basis to support the 24X7 on-call production environment.
- Triage incoming helpdesk tickets.
- Work with IT staff as appropriate to determine and resolve reported problems from users.
- Ability to work within a small IT team.
- Perform printer support: troubleshoot issues with printers, copiers, and scanners.
- Create and update documentation for user and IT processes.
- High school diploma/GED.
- 2-5 years of desktop support and direct end-user contact support experience.
- Effectively manage problem through all phases: analysis, resolution, troubleshooting and configure devices.
- Experience with helpdesk ticketing system.
- Posses good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Working knowledge of mobile devices: iPhone, iPad.
- Experience in Microsoft applications and operating systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; effectively converse with all levels of the company.
- Can multitask and meet deadlines for customer satisfaction.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Preferred associate degree in IT or related field.
- Previous experience in Transportation, Supply Chain Logistics, Manufacturing and/or Oil and Gas industries