Lakeshore Talent is partnering with a well known healthcare system to fill a need for a Direct Support Professionals in Cornelius, OR.
Pay: $30,000 – $35,000, depending on experience
Schedule: Multiple Shifts available
Benefits: Full Benefits Available
Summary: This position is responsible for providing direct support, positive direction, and assistance to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Helping Residents with dining, mobility, health, and hygiene activities
- Accompanying individuals while running errands.
- Attending special community occasions and fun activities like outdoor walks, games, and social events.
- Assisting individuals in achieving their personal goals and desires.
- Administering medication to residents.
- Assist in the development and implementation of all Support Plans, including spiritual life supports
- Provide interaction and choices for activities that support a meaningful day
- Gather information for Personal Outcome Measures, and other assessments
- Assists members with maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly home
- Maintains open communication and cooperative work effort other staff to assure quality and continuity of support to all members
- Reports and/or documents routine and unusual events including completing daily logs, incident reports, and outcome data sheets
- Assists members with fiscal management
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience with people with developmental disabilities, strongly preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to stand, bend, and lift for up to 8 hours at a time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and computer skills
- Must be 18 years of age, or older
- Valid Driver's License required
- All immunizations must be up to date (MMR, Varicella, Tdap, seasonal flu, and Covid-19)
- At least 1 professional reference
JOB ID: 44617