Lakeshore Talent is partnering with a large healthcare organization to find qualified applicants for a Director of Quality & Patient Safety position in Garden City, Kansas.
PAY RATE: $55.65/hr
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Director of Quality & Patient Safety will lead a multidisciplinary entity specific quality program, including Clinical Quality, Patient Safety, Infection Control, Performance Improvement, Patient Experience and Regulatory Compliance in alignment with enterprise and operating group priorities and guidance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or healthcare related field
- 5 years of experience in a clinical healthcare environment with a focus on quality and safety.
- 2 years of leadership experience
- Experience in clinical operations, performance improvement regulatory compliance, patient safety (including HRO concepts), and data analysis
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, statistical and analytical abilities Strong PC skills and knowledge Strong presentation and facilitation skills
Job ID: 41259