Lakeshore Talent is currently hiring an End User Computing Technician for a large company in Denver. Pay for this position is $30-40/hour.
- Provides support for areas of responsibility for Corporate site IT facilities and IT End User Services which may include: support and troubleshooting of Desktop devices, mobile/phone devices, printer devices, Audio/Visual equipment and other related IT devices and services that are deemed part of the Digital Workplace.
- Works with Desktop Services, Services Desk and Endpoint Technicians and Leads to obtain status of the overall health of the Digital Workplace environment
- Ensures that end-user environments are effectively maintained and supported
- Consistently maintains departmental SLAs within acceptable levels
- Works with Manager of Desktop Services on continuous improvements for department’s operations. The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned
- 3-5 years experience in service or technical support role
- ? Bachelor's Degree or Technical qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science or demonstrable Technology work experience
- Has an overall understanding of the objectives and functions of the Company, business units and departments serviced by IT.
- Has a deep understanding of service level agreements and metrics.