Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking candidates for a Patient Advocate role with one of our clients, a rapidly growing medical claims solution company. This is a great entry-level role that is in a fast-paced and team-based environment.
The primary role of this person is to work with patients, medical providers and insurance carriers to deliver needed health care to patients. The pay for this role is $40K/year.
This offers a fun, positive, team-based environment with great perks:
50/50 in the office and working from home after the first month of training in the office
Rapidly growing company
Outside of work team building
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and process new patient accounts daily, acquiring needed information from patients over the phone and through email communication.
- Effectively use company systems and technologies to successfully enter content information and verify information received.
- Recognize, refer and/or process funding Authorizations within approved limits.
- Display quality work, integrity and ethical decision making during all work assignments.
- Work in a team environment handling complex high volume work.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with internal and external partners.
- Adhere to high standards of accountability, confidentiality (HIPAA compliant), and professionalism while dealing with medical and financial information.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- Spanish language skills preferred, not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Upbeat Personality.
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a high production environment.
- Shift adherence and strong punctuality.