Lakeshore Talent is seeking Equipment Inventory Technicians to fill immediate openings in Aurora, CO at a well-known and nationally ranked hospital.
PAY RATE: $15-$17 per hour
CONTRACT LENGTH: 3 months to start with potential for extension and/or permanent hire
SCHEDULE: Multiple schedules available detailed below. Each schedule will work 5, 8 hour shifts per week for a total of 40 hours per week.
- Schedule 1: 7:00am-3:30pm
- Schedule 2: 3:00pm-11:30pm
- Schedule 3: 11:00pm-7:30am
OVERVIEW: The Equipment Inventory Clerk will provide an essential role in patient safety and infection control by ensuring patient care equipment is decontaminated, reprocessed, and maintained. They will also manage inventory in the assigned department(s) including daily replenishment and distribution of patient care equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to move at a moderate to fast pace with lots of walking every day
- Comfortable with moderate labor
- Two professional references
- 10 panel drug screen
- Background check
- Because this position is in a healthcare setting, all immunizations must be up to date (MMR, Varicella, Tdap, seasonal flu, and Covid-19)
Job ID: 45151