Lakeshore Talent is searching for qualified candidates for an Executive Administrative Assistant to support provider communications at a leading healthcare facility in Lone Tree, CO. The Executive Assistant will serve as the main laision to provider network and provider communications within a healthcare insurance environment.
Contract Length: 3 months, with potential for extension
Shift: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Because this position is in a healthcare setting, employees must have up to date immunizations (Varicella, MMR, Tdap, Flu, Covid-19).
- Screen incoming email, mail, and telephone calls
- Manage calendars and set meeting priorities
- Assist with creation and preparation of materials for staff, management, and board meetings
- Creation and distribution of monthly provider newsletter
- Provider network maintenance and support activities
- Provider contracting experience to support peers, and various projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- At least one year of experience as an administrative assistant, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Experience in provider network and provider communications within a healthcare insurance environment
- Provider contracting experience is preferred
- Experience working for BCBS, Kaiser, Cigna, Anthem or any other medical insurance carrier required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
JOB ID 44677