Lakeshore Talent is seeking qualified applicants for a Direct Hire Executive Assistant position with an Engineering Consulting Firm located in Aurora, CO.
HOURS: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
PAY RATE: $65k-$75k/yr
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Executive Administrative Assistant will perform diversified administrative duties to run the offices of the president and other company owners.
- Effectively manage the executive offices by coordinating calendars, appointments and meetings.
- Anticipate scheduling conflicts before occurrence and react quickly and effectively to schedule changes.
- Arrange complex and detailed domestic and international travel plans, itineraries, visas and documents for all needed travel.
- Compose and prepare correspondence, reports, presentations and other complex documents.
- Assist in executives’ preparation for conferences and meetings, including preparing presentations, information and materials needed for client and management meetings.
- Arrange programs, events and meetings by coordinating facilities, caterer, communicating information and controlling budget.
- Prepare and assemble reports on a regular basis (weekly and monthly as required), including coordination with and expediting team members inputs to reports.
- Take minutes of meetings and compose reports as required.
- Coordinate PDCs attendance to trade shows.
- Perform bi-monthly payroll, accounts receivables and accounts payables.
- Interact with clients and vendors over the phone.
- Manage vacation schedules and distribute to staff.
QUALIFICATIONS: The successful candidate will have highly evolved organizational skills, significant experience supporting senior executives, and a demonstrated commitment to both timely and accurate output. Additionally, a qualified candidate will be adept at task prioritization in a fluid and dynamic work environment and decisive and focused with a high level of integrity.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration/related discipline OR a combination of work experience equal to education.
- A minimum of 5+ years of administrative support experience including support to Senior Level Management, SVP level or higher.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the business.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, MS Office, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and general office equipment.
- A high degree of tact, initiative, accuracy, judgment, and superior interpersonal skills, and a thorough understanding of business practices and procedures.
- Ability to interface and effectively interact directly with all levels of management, internal and external contacts.
- Ability to work well under pressure, using superior organizational skills, to manage several critical tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to manage sensitive and highly confidential information both internally and externally, with minimal direction.
- Goal orientated with the ability to take charge of and complete given tasks.
Job ID: 42112