Lakeshore Talent is seeking qualified candidates for an Executive Assistant position in the Education industry. This is starting as a contracted role but has the potential to go permanent. This position will support members of the Senior Executive team in a fast-growing, collaborative start-up environment.
LOCATION: 100% remote to start due to the current pandemic. The position will transition to an in-office role once the corporate offices in Denver, CO reopen.
HOURS: 100% remote; Monday-Friday 8hrs/day with some flexibility.
- Coordinating executives’ calendars, drafting emails, scheduling meetings and video/conference calls, answering phone calls, and solving other administrative issues when they arise
- Managing relationships via email and phone with external stakeholders, clients, and university partners
- Taking on internal communication & planning responsibilities, such as supporting weekly team meetings and managing team events
- Organizing and preparing content for offsite meetings, conferences, and seminars in addition to planning hotel and travel arrangements
- Collaborating cross-functionally with teams like Enrollment, University Partnerships, Academic Product, Financial Services, and Finance
- 5+ years of experience in similar or related roles supporting multiple C-Suite leaders
- Legal or Financial industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred, but not required
- Exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, multitasking abilities, and a high level of attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong prioritization and scheduling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with clients
- Familiarity with tools like Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Gmail; Excel proficiency a plus