Lakeshore Talent is seeking qualified applicants for an Executive Assistant position to support the CFO of a large hospitality organization located in Broomfield, CO.
This role will be a mat-leave coverage, so all candidates must be prepared and available to work July-October 2021.
PAY RATE: $24-$33/hr
LOCATION: 3 days/week in-office (Broomfield), 2 days/week remote.
HOURS: Monday-Friday 8hrs/day
- Provide support to the CFO with scheduling, calendars, meetings, expenses and travel
- Establish great working relationships with the CFO’s key stakeholders: the executive committee and their assistants, external constituents including investors and lenders, the CFO’s Chief of Staff and the CFO's direct reports and their teams
- Create a high level of trust and confidence acting with the utmost professionalism and discretion over the phone, through written communication and in person to accomplish requests and achieve goals
- Provide screening of incoming calls and correspondence, directing to others where appropriate
- Operate with clear understanding of confidentiality
- Provide prompt and efficient customer service and information to guests, clients, business associates, and employees over the phone, over email, and in person
- Support co-workers and their departments with coverage and other requests as needed to ensure a smooth and efficient work environment for all executives
- Experience supporting finance/accounting function preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years experience supporting a C-Suite executive required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Teams and SharePoint required
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and professional with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with shifting priorities in a fast paced environment
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and demonstrate excellent time management skills
Job ID: 42363