Lakeshore Talent is in search of a Food Manufacturing Supervisor Denver Metro Area. This will be a Direct Hire position paying $50-$55/yr.
- Determine the strategic direction of a company’s manufacturing unit, setting the plan for products, processes, and relationships, with the goal of increasing efficiency and profitability
- Responsible for full production of product – roasting, winnowing, grinding, tempering, packaging and order fulfillment
- Handle daily Inventory, packaging and ingredient management
- Collect and analyze data describing the organization's manufacturing processes in terms of manufacturing output, labor costs, cost of raw materials or other overhead, and quality of finished goods
- Guides the manufacturing/operations team in interpreting existing processes and policies, and assists in the development of efficiencies or process improvements
- Participates in the implementation of changes meant to improve the organization's financial performance and competitive positioning
- Collaborate closely with the team in the product development phase to assess market fit feasibility, impact on processes, and quality before devoting resources to large-scale production
- 3-4 years working with chocolate to include the full production of chocolate – roasting, winnowing, grinding, tempering, packaging, and order fulfillment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Highly motivated, energetic, and able to collaborate with a strong team