Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Framing Superintendent for one of their clients, a large company based in Denver, CO. This is an on-site, direct hire position and pays $80K-95K (depending on experience). This position works mostly in the field on the Western Slope near Glenwood Springs and works occasional Saturdays.
- Coordinate with Project & Field Superintendents for the installation of work including planning, logistics, and procedures
- Create detailed schedules to assist Project manager, Superintendents, Foreman, and labor subcontractors for the implementation of work. Assist labor subcontractors with resource planning and adherence to those schedules
- Ensure Quality through the company’s 1,2,3 QA/QC program including proper installation, backout, punchlist and general quality. Specifically:
- Conduct Pre-phase meetings
- Conduct first day inspections
- Conduct scheduled inspections
- In coordination with engineer, document project performance:
- Daily reports
- Time cards
- Safety Inspections
- Safety training
- Schedule updates
- QA/QC inspections
- Coordinate with Project Superintendent and Subcontractors for the delivery of material, storage, and management of all self-perform materials
- Ensure the proper use and application of identified materials
- Manage craft labor associated with scope. Track and report production of craft labor
- Handle Job labor relations
- Facilitate dispute resolution
- Assist & train Project Engineers to coordinate with field superintendents and subcontractors for the resolution of constructability issues (i.e. field fixes, RFIs, means & methods)
- Attend on-going weekly coordination meetings between Superintendents, Project Engineer, Self-Perform Managers, & subcontractors
- Assist Self-Perform PM with issues regarding internal reporting, including job cost projections, coding, and production rate tracking
- Supervise/monitor Foreman and Project Engineers for completion of critical tasks
- Review and detail drawings, submittals, and RFIs integral to the scope of work
- Coordinate with equipment manager for the rental of company internal equipment and storage of material
- Perform other duties and take on other responsibilities as required
- We are looking for a Superintendent with at least 5 years experience at the Superintendent level working on high-end residential, commercial, and/or multi-family construction.
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering is desired, but not required.
- Experience using Procore, scheduling software MS Project / P6 highly desired.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record