Lakeshore Talent is partnering with a retailer with corporate offices here in the Denver Tech Center to fill a role for a Fulfillment Specialist. This role is responsible for the on-time and accurate delivery of orders to customers. This role is critical to the success of the growing eCommerce business and requires a high attention-to-detail and a process-oriented mindset.
Pay for the position is $17/hr.
40 hours a week, no choice in schedule and may shift occasionally:
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Assist the eStore Fulfillment team by serving as a versatile team member
- Accurately and efficiently process all merchandise, service, and information transactions in a timely, organized and efficient manner.
- Execute fulfillment operations in accordance with established Company guidelines: Picking merchandise, pre-boxing merchandise, preparing orders, packing FedEx boxes with merch, ensuring on-time daily delivery to FedEx
- Ensure the proper processing of all orders outside of the standard online order: CSC orders, layaway orders, Special Orders
- Participate in proper inventory management and care daily to ensure clean monthly inventories
- Ensure fulfillment stations are stocked with appropriate items including jewelry presentation boxes, prebuilt FedEx boxes, necessary packing materials, etc.
- Excellent and detailed communication to leadership of any and all delays on orders/concerns.
- Excellent and detailed communication with the sales team on customer orders when needed
- Ensure that all additional notes for online orders are reviewed and applied correctly and timely for all orders daily.
- Maintain proficiency in all roles related to the fulfillment area
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Ideal candidates MUST have Strong computer skills, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, be adaptable to change and coachable and can stand for long periods of time.
- Must have 1+ years of fulfillment experience in a warehouse or other relevant work environment
- eCommerce experience preferred
- Must have demonstrated communication skills, oral and written, as well as the ability to communicate with a vast array of personality types and skillsets, regardless of organizational level
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize projects & tasks with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable to various situations
- Proven ability to collaborate with other member(s) of team