Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Grants and Contract Manager for one of their clients, a company in the healthcare industry based in Englewood, CO. This is an on-site, direct hire position and pays $66,352 – 95,555.20 (depending on experience).
- Must possess working knowledge of federal policies: 2 CFR 200 (Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards), FAR, NIH Policies and Procedures, and current issues in sponsored research administration.
- Ability to think critically about programmatic, financial, and policy issues.
- Ability to foster and maintain collaboration with other departments, institutions and programs.
- Demonstrated excellence in written communication skills.
- The ability to effectively communicate with people to convey or exchange information.
- Review and understand specifics regarding proposal writing.
- Ability to work competently and effectively under stress.
- Ability to meet frequent deadlines within short time frames.
- Excellent organization and customer service skills.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities and prioritize and schedule accordingly.
- Must be able to successfully and effectively communicate with a variety of personnel.
- Must function well independently and as a part of a team.
- 5-7 years experience managing federal grants (NIH, DoD, NIDILRR) required.
- Experience in sponsored research administration working with proposal, contract, and award review and management strongly preferred.
- BS/BA degree required. Bachelors in business, accounting or finance preferred.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.