Lakeshore Talent is partnering with one of Colorado's Healthcare leaders in search of a Call Center Representative in Aurora, CO. This is a great opportunity for candidates with a passion for healthcare to get their foot in the door with an amazing healthcare company.
Because this position is in a healthcare setting, immunization records must be up-to-date (MMR, Varicella, Tdap, Flu, Covid-19).
CONTRACT: 3 months to start
SHIFT: Monday- Friday (between 7:00a-6:00p)
The Call Center Reps will be working in a call center setting for a large healthcare company. These individuals will primarily be responsible for receiving inbound calls, registering patients, and scheduling various appointments.
- Registering Patients
- Assist in the check-in processes
- Verify and update patient information
- Transfer calls to the appropriate departments
- Troubleshoot connection issues
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Healthcare background preferred
- 1+ years of experience in call center or administration
- Must be able to multi-task
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent work history
- Candidates should be professional, reliable and willing to work