Lakeshore Talent is partnering with a well-known hospital system in search of a Call Center Representative to support the Radiology Scheduling department in Colorado Springs, CO. This is a great opportunity for candidates with a passion for healthcare to get their foot in the door with an amazing healthcare company.
CONTRACT LENGTH: 3 months to start with potential for extension or hire
SHIFT: Monday-Saturday, between 7:00 am-6:00 pm, shift days and times will vary
- Support inbound COVID calls, including scheduling antibody therapies
- Schedule radiology appointments for all regions within the hospital system
- Register new patients
- Transfer calls to appropriate personnel
- Coordinate communication between business units
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ year of recent call center or administrative experience
- Experience within a medical office, preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action
- Candidates should be professional, reliable and willing to work
Because this position is in a healthcare setting, immunization records must be up-to-date (MMR, Varicella, Tdap, Flu, Covid-19).
JOB ID: 46005