Lakeshore Talent is looking for qualified applicants for a Recruiter position at a large healthcare company located in Denver, CO.
Pay is $30-$35/hour. This is a 6-month contract with potential to go permanent.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable meeting new people frequently and have an ability to determine a candidate's potential through clever questions. They should have excellent organizational skills in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates. Additionally, they should be committed to both meeting and exceeding assigned quotas.
- Full-cycle recruiting
- Assist with onboarding
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Conduct interviews via phone or in-person
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Meet weekly quotas related to calls and emails
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field
- 5 years of recruiting experience required
- At least 1 year in hospital setting
- Experience with both clinical and non-clinical roles
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- High-energy and passion
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas