Lakeshore Talent is seeking a Helpdesk Support Technician for a large healthcare organization in Aurora, CO. This is a 6 month contract to start with potential for extension at the end.
Shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm (Shift times may vary – must be willing to work occasional overnights and/or weekends)
Because this position is in a healthcare setting, if selected, candidates must be willing to provide proof of immunizations (MMR, TDaP, Varicella, seasonal flu, Covid-19).
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically (typically handling 40-70 calls/day)
- Troubleshoot workstations and connectivity for devices
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Knowledge of Active Directory, MS Office, Mobile Support, Printer Support, Chat & Online Meeting Support
- Excellent customer service and phone etiquette
- Prior working experience of ticketing systems/documentation
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
Job ID: 43843