Lakeshore Talent is partnered with a well-known healthcare system in their search for an Administrative Assistant to support the Hepatology Department of a hospital in Downtown Chicago, IL. This position will start as a 3 month contract with strong potential for extension and/or permanent hire.
Because this position is in a hospital setting, employees must have up to date immunization records (MMR, TDaP, Varicella, Covid, Flu).
Pay: $22 per hour
An employee in this position may be called upon to do any or all of the following essential functions, as well as additional related tasks.
- Manage calendars, set meeting priorities, identify materials needed for meetings, ensure appropriate parties are invited to attend meetings
- Screen incoming email, mail, and phone calls
- Plan and execute activities in support of projects and meetings such as room scheduling, signage, catering, support staff and equipment, and preparation and distribution of notifications
- Assist with creation and preparation of materials presented to management and committees, including power point presentations and printed resources
- Prepare, copy, mail, and file documentation accurately
- Authors responses on behalf of the director or department
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Prior administrative assistant experience
- Prior customer service experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to organize and think independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior administrative assistant and/or customer service experience in a hospital setting
- Knowledge of Epic
Job ID: 46042