Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Human Resources Administrator for one of their clients, a large company based in Denver, CO. This is an in-office, 3-4 month contract position and pays $25-30/hour (depending on experience).
Background check and drug screen required upon hire.
We are looking for a Human Resources Administrator responsible for helping with HR admin work (filing, I-9s, answering HR questions, monitoring HR email), but will also help do the admin work for the recruiting team.
- Provide generalist support to the organization
- Manage HR call center and email inbox.
- Maintain all personnel files and I-9 records.
- Assist with day-to-day HR recordkeeping processing and systems including new hire paperwork (PANs, creating new hire packets and personnel folders).
- Assist with employee orientation, development, and training logistics and recordkeeping
- Assist with coordinating recruitment tasks: position approvals, posting positions, source candidates, reference checks, present offers, background checks, and applicant tracking.
- Support the HRIS, benefits and Payroll functions as needed
- Special projects as needed
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all HR processes and workflow
- Proven ability to produce and manipulate Excel reports
- Microsoft Office Suite (average to strong Excel skills required)
- Critical thinking
- Quick learner with ability to apply to knowledge to a broad range of issues
- Accurate attention to detail
- Basic accounting and math skills
- Ability to analyze information and make independent judgment call
- Process driven, self-motivated and can take initiative
- Works well in a team environment and can handle a fast-paced atmosphere