Lakeshore Talent is seeking qualified applicants for an HR Admin position within a reputable and rapidly growing tech company focused in the clean energy space. This is a direct hire position with competitive salary, flexibility, and benefits. This job will be working remotely but candidates must be based locally with the ability to occasionally attend in-office meetings out of Boulder, CO.
SALARY: $45-$55k depending upon experience
The Human Resource Administrator is an essential part of the HR Operations team and works collaboratively across the organization building positive working relationships with all pillars and teams. This role provides administrative support for a variety of human resource functions, and ensures a positive experience for new hires and all employees.
- Administer the new hire onboarding and offboarding processes and associated paperwork
- Work with payroll to process multi-state, bi-weekly and semi-monthly payroll
- Accurately update systems, communicate one-off situations, and review all bonus information for accuracy
- Create and maintain electronic employee files
- Prepare and edit HR documents including the employee handbook and policies
- Update and maintain HRIS platforms (Namely, Insperity, Pingboard) to include leave administration
- Compile and prepare routine, compliance and ad hoc reports using Excel and other applications
- Work cross functionally to support the creation, updating and cataloging of job descriptions
- Support compliance audits
- Ensure the labor law notifications are up to date and posted in accordance with applicable employment laws.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as the job and company evolve
- Two or more years of human resource administration experience
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in communicating with employees via email, slack and virtual meetings and/or face to face conversations
- Experience with updating and maintaining payroll information
- Knowledge of HRIS platforms is required
- Familiarity with local, state and federal employment laws, and navigating compliance audits
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP certification
- Multi state and international HR experience is a plus
- Experience with Namely, Pingboard and/or Insperity experience are ideal