Lakeshore Talent is partnered with a well known and reputable healthcare organization in search for an Intake Specialist for a well known clinic in Denver, IL. This position will start as a 3 month contract with the potential for extension and/or permanent hire at the end of the contract!
Because this position is in a healthcare setting, immunization records must be up-to-date (MMR, Varicella, Tdap, Flu, Covid-19).
CONTRACT LENGTH: 3 months to start with potential for extension or hire
PAY: $17-$18/hour – depending on experience
SHIFT: 4 shifts per week starting at 8 am or 8:30 am and end when the clinic closes at the end of the day. Shifts are approximately 8-10 hours a day depending on the time of year and the patient census.
An employee in this position may be asked to assist with any or all of the following responsibilities as well as additional related tasks.
Check in and register patients
- Identifies patient insurance coverage
- Coordinates referrals for services
- Records all intake information and inputs into the computer system
- Works with physicians, nurses, and social workers to establish a coordinated plan of care
- Coordinates initial staffing of referrals
- Submits documentation within required timeframes
- Maintains strict confidentiality on patient, agency, and employee
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Health Care Access Associates Certificate, preferred
- Customer service, professional clerical or healthcare experience is preferred.
- Must have the ability to multi task
- Excellent work history
- Candidates should be professional, reliable and willing to work
JOB ID 45975