Lakeshore Talent is in search of an Inventory Specialist with a reputable company based out of Colorado. Applicants must have 1+ years of warehouse experience and had to have had a forklift license at one point in their career (can be expired). This is a contract-to-hire role paying $20-$21/hr.
Drug test required upon hire.
LOCATION: Aurora, CO (I-70 and Pena)
HOURS: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
OVERVIEW: The Inventory Specialist is responsible for all activities in the warehouse related to the receiving, unpacking, verifying, recording of incoming shipments and outgoing to support Operations.
- Timely and accurate processing of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as packing lists, manifests and invoices, to verify accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Perform transactions in Salesforce for all material movement through the warehouse including – receiving, stocking and deploying.
- Maintain an organized and standard setup of all warehouse inventory according to the Warehouse Operations standards and best practice.
- Participate and contribute in team meetings.
- Operate within and promotes a safety culture in all warehouse functions.
- Associates Technical Degree or Certification preferred. Work experience is acceptable in lieu of degree or certification.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience shipping and receiving of with technical equipment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience in inventory control and materials handling;
- Strong PC skills and experience with various database systems required (i.e. shipping and inventory control databases).
- Be able to work both in a warehouse and office environment and capable of handling and moving heavy materials, up to 50 lbs.
- Experience utilizing material handling equipment including operation of forklifts and pallet jacks to load and unload deliveries.
Qualified applicants please submit resumes to email@example.com