Lakeshore Talent is looking for qualified candidates for an IT Project Manager position at a large healthcare organization. This job is located in the Inverness area of the Denver Tech Center.
This is starting as a 3 month contract.
- Technical Portfolio Management – Assess, review, track, and manage a portfolio of technical projects.
- Proactively improve existing processes and fix pain points through automation, streamlining, and technical project oversight.
- Partner with engineers to review technical dependencies among projects, adjust project staging and pacing, and review opportunities for resource and technical efficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in IT
- Previous project management experience
- Previous experience in IT or related field
- Strong communicator
- Organized, efficient and thorough